Building Resilience into the UK’s Life Sciences Sector
November 8 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The COVID pandemic, energy prices, climate change, supply chain issues and geopolitical tensions have brought the need for business resilience to the fore. Having ability to absorb stress and uncertainty, recover critical functionality in an ever changing economic landscape are essential features for todays business.
If you are interested in increasing your business resilience join us to hear how our local business leaders are building resilience into their business, from supply chain, in shoring, and finance to leadership and skills; from policy experts working closely to develop the UK resilience strategy and from funding experts to ensure your research and development programmes are successful and on track.
By attending our event, you will: –
- Learn from other business who are taking steps to improve their business resilience
- Discover what funding is available
- Engage in a panel debate on ways to improve your business resilience
- Network with likeminded businesses
We recommend this event for CEO’s, Directors, Managers, and Leaders of: –
- R & D
- Product Development
- Business Development/New Business Development
- Human Resources
- Learning and Training Development