Building 42 is a modern state of the art facility designed to provide flexible laboratory accommodation. The building contains a mixture of general laboratory areas as well as chemistry laboratories, a dedicated GMP lab and high containment lab used to handle highly toxic materials. The building was previously used by early and late stage process development groups by process chemists, chemical engineers, analytical chemists and QA/QC staff.
- Three storey building
- 88,791 sq ft (8,259 sq m)
- 70 sq m GMP and Toxic suites
- 6 Chemistry laboratories and offices, each 330m² with 26 fume cupboards, 70 linear meters of serviced benching and associated instrument room
- 4 Analytical instrument laboratories and offices, each 330m² mainly fitted with benches and associated ancillary room
- Large ground floor interaction space suitable for conversion to office based functions
- Support facilities including management offices, meeting and seminar rooms and storage areas
|Accommodation||Sq m||Sq ft|
Floor areas are on a Gross Internal Area (GIA) basis, subject to a measured survey.
Dominic Young – Site Director
Gosia Khrais – Marketing and Commercial Director